- TANAMAN SORGUM PROGRAM JOKOWI MULAI DIPANEN DI LOMBOK TENGAH NTB
- WAPRES PASTIKAN INDONESIA SEGERA KIRIM BANTUAN KEMANUSIAAN GEMPA TURKI
- KBRI ANKARA AKAN EVAKUASI 104 WNI TERDAMPAK GEMPA TURKI DI LIMA LOKASI
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU BERTANGGUNG JAWAB ATAS PEMBAKARAN PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU SANDERA PILOT SUSI AIR KAPTEN PHILIPS ASAL SELANDIA BARU
- KEMENDAGRI DORONG PEMKOT SORONG GENJOT REALISASI APBD SEJAK AWAL TAHUN
- POLRI: PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA DIBAKAR KKB PIMPINAN EGIANNUS KOGOYA
- POLRI PREDIKSI BERITA HOAKS DAN POLITIK IDENTITAS MENINGKAT JELANG PEMILU 2024
- PRESIDEN YAKIN PENURUNAN INDEKS PERSEPSI KORUPSI TIDAK PENGARUHI INVESTOR
- KAPOLRI: TIM GABUNGAN TERUS MENCARI PILOT DAN PENUMPANG SUSI AIR DI NDUGA PAPUA
Khan Supporter Continue to Clash with Police in PakistanMetro Globe Network • 8 days ago • Internasional
Supporters of Former Prime Minister Imran Khan persisted outside his home in the eastern city of Lahore and clashed with Pakistan's Police on Wednesday, a day after officers went to arrest him for failing to appear in court on graft charges.
The police operation triggered clashes between Khan's supporters and police in the country's major cities, including Karachi, Islamabad, The Garrison City of Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta , and Elsewhere in Pakistan.
For the past 18 hours, police were firing tear gas at the house, as the seventy year old opposition leader's supporters hurled rocks and bricks at the officers. The upscale area of zaman park where Khan lives was under siege since Tuesday.
The government was sending additional police to tackle the situation after hundreds of khan's supporters showed unexpected perseverance.
Early Wednesday, Khan emerged from his house to meet with his supporters, who faced tear gas and police baton the whole night, to save him from arrest, he said, he was ready to travel to Islamabad on March 18 under his arrest warrant, but police did not accept the offer.